Container transport via reliable connections, at the right time and in the most efficient, sustainable way. That's BTT Multimodal Container Solutions. We are a leading family business that specialises in the transport of containers by rail, inland waterways and (where necessary) by road.
Own barge and rail terminals
Through our own barge terminals, we provide dozens of connections to and from the ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp every week. By rail, we transport your goods to one of our terminals in Tilburg, Eindhoven or Weert. We store your containers securely at our terminals until they continue their journey. Or they go directly to their final destination.
Multimodal, always the right route
By barge or train, BTT always finds the most efficient route. You benefit from our multimodal facilities and don't have to worry about a thing. If it turns out that road transport is the most efficient choice, it is good to know that we also have a large fleet of (LZV) trucks at our disposal.
With inland waterway and rail transport, we limit CO2 emissions and considerably reduce the number of trucks on the road. Every year, we save more than 20 million road kilometres. In an effort to increase their sustainability, more and more organisations are finding their way to BTT.
On the road
Our sister company GVT Transport & Logistics is a specialist in transport and distribution in Benelux. We have an extensive network and six modern hubs at strategic locations in the Netherlands and Belgium. The combination of zero-emission vehicles and the latest EURO 6 trucks ensures that we can take to the road sustainably, even within environmental zones.
- Reliable: fixed shipping schedules, guaranteed time slots and no traffic jams
- Flexible: all modalities and inland terminals under our own control
- Sustainable: transport by rail or water reduces CO2 emissions
- Well-secured locations: all terminals comply with TAPA-A security standards
- Increased capacity: independent of trucks and drivers
- No demurrage costs: limited port time
- Savings on detention: empty containers can be unloaded at the BTT depot and transferred to BTT 45FT containers
- Extensive storage possibilities: for both full and empty containers
- Fast last-minute shunting service: fleet of 100 trucks and 350 container chassis
- Flexible planning: container uncoupling at customer's premises
- Cost savings on export cargo: single-trip bookings possible due to reuse of shipping container
This is how we service our customers
Make a good first
Corporate movie GVT
- 23 DecWillpower 2020 will universally be recorded in the history books as an extraordinary year in which we were faced, completely unexpected, with… Read more
- 22 DecNew GVT Customer Portal offers customers extra service, overview and convenience. The new GVT customer portal, which is currently being rolled out, is in every way completely different from the previous version.… Read more
- 22 DecGrowing need for B2C deliveries Due to the corona crisis consumers order ever more products online. Also products which are large and heavy, like radiators, air cons… Read more